Tuesday 17 May 2016

Go Karts!


The next series to complete in Forza 6 Apex is called Ultimate Track Toys.


Toys indeed. The Ariel Atom and other vehicles from the same class, such as the KTM X-Bow, BAC Mono and a few more to Google, just don't do much for me. Perhaps, all I see them as is a fast, street legal Go-Kart, not very aesthetically pleasing to my eyes. While I am sure they will have their fans, I am not one of them, mostly for practical reasons.


However, to advance through the game, I have to get through this. At least it's a nice, sunny day.


The requirements seem to be reasonable enough, so I gave it my best, first shot.


Good Gravy! That had to have been one of the messiest races I have run in Forza 6 Apex, yet. I was all over the place, my opponents were much the same, braking was only a dream and not much of a reality here, etc....


Wow, what an ordeal to say the least. The biggest issue I had was a serious lack of grip. Calling these things a Go Kart is a major disservice, since all the real life track buggies I have driven could at least stick to the blacktop.

Here is the video from....Behind the Wheel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVv7thaMbbM

No comments:

Post a Comment