Monday 30 May 2016

Lightlessness


The next series in Forza 6 Apex is aptly named Piercing the Dark. However, I wouldn't know just how devoid of light things were about to get for me.


My choices were rather limited, since all I had was the bottom tiered car to work with.


My first hint at just how dark things were going to be was from this shot....



....which proved to be somewhat misleading, since it was even blacker than that. I made four attempts to capture the race action from inside the car, all failed around the 58 second mark into the race. I did pull off a short clip near the end, but was abruptly cutoff as the program gave out. Here is just over a minute of footage that it did record https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzGd_qk74Oc


I did finish first, but missed out on some of the other bonuses that would have helped my score. 

Perhaps, I will revisit this event and make things better.

No comments:

Post a Comment