Friday 27 May 2016

Progress, that comes close to home


Just three more series to go and my first round journey through Forza 6 Apex will be complete.


Once again, I will use the top car I have unlocked. However, it's not the best vehicle for the series, but that could become available later, should I rack up some decent points.


Sadly, the only thing in common with my new virtual race car and my real life car is both are Hondas, with a white base paint.


Not too sure if the wife would approve of putting this livery on our car....


I won't lie here, but it was a tough race on Brands Hatch. Four laps is all that was required, however, it felt like it took hours to produce the results I achieved. Check it out here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5O6EWx7QBI


Kinda funny, not even the same view from....Behind the Wheel. I am sure there are some folks out there are glad I don't drive the same way in real life, as I have demonstrated while playing this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment