Monday 16 May 2016

Wild Horses: Forza 6 Apex vs Real Racing 3, part 2


VS


Once again, without rhyme or reason, I pit two cars from two different games against each other, for something to do. Unlike last time, where I had near identical cars, this time, there are as close as the games will allow me.



From Forza 6 Apex, I present the 1966 Mustang GT, facing off against the Real Racing 3 1967 Shelby GT 500. In the real world, this match up wouldn't even be close. But here, let's find out.



The track chosen was Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, but only one lap.



I have always had a soft spot for the Ford Mustang, I have owned five of them myself (sadly, none from this era). Someday, I might talk more about them.



As an added bonus, Windows Game Bar cooperated with me, so I was able to capture both races from inside the cars. Check them out here....

Forza 6 Apex video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJimSqHAYoo

Real Racing 3 video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnLU0zkbBXU

No comments:

Post a Comment