Monday 7 November 2016

Progress Report - Forza Motorsport 6 Apex and GRID Autosport


Despite making the claim of finishing Forza Motorsport 6 Apex on my PC, I have gone back to playing the odd game, here and there. Taking a look at the Spotlight Series, I am trying to keep the tracks fresh in my mind, for when I can play the Xbox One version. Plus, a little more progress doesn't hurt either.


Sadly, trying to capture a race in progress with the Game DVR still hasn't worked out, seems an ongoing and unaddressed issue that will likely never be resolved. Still, having tried and failed that way, I was able to recreate the race from the replay....



After a lot of fiddling and frustration, I think I might have resolved the problem of GRID Autosport from crashing to the desktop. Here are two races in the same series I managed to capture....


If future results turn out like this and the game has truly stabilized on my system, I might just push forward and see how far I can go through the standings.

No comments:

Post a Comment