Tuesday 29 November 2016

Some first day lessons and choices


Since I haven't purchased the Calling All Units expansion as of yet, I will talk about the game from the perspective of just the racer. The first skill I got is called EMP Shock. Just like the name would suggest, EMP Shock is a sudden burst of electrical energy, designed to disable anyone in proximity of it going off. I have discovered to have as many police vehicles around....


....before activating it for maximum effect and increased escape potential (five seconds to getaway, so use it wisely).


The skill available was Guardian, which comes in handy against quite a few tricks the police throw at me. This protection field can wipe away the effects of a police attack almost immediately.

So, they hit me with an EMP Field....


....and presto, it's gone.


Next, a Speed Hack to slow me down....


....but not for long (I am very capable of using a parked vehicle to slow myself down, thank you very much)!


During the initial launch, a Hummer H1 Alpha is the prize from the crates, scattered all around the countryside. Ten pieces are required to assemble a fullstock version. So, save your hard earned ingame credits for those upgrades, since you just might win that vehicle you have had your eyes on....


....just like I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment